Astron Solutions’ Jennifer Loftus and Michael Maciekowich regularly present highly rated sessions on hot-button compensation and employee retention topics. Book them to share their extensive human resource knowledge with your organization.
MBA, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCP, CBP, GRP
Jennifer speaks on employee retention strategies, compensation and labor market trends, and human resource automation.
She has appeared on:
- CBS2 News (New York City CBS affiliate)
- BusinessWeek TV: Money Talk (syndicated program on ABC)
- WNET (New York City PBS affiliate)
She has presented at:
- SHRM Annual Conference
- SHRM Talent Management Conference
- American Society of Healthcare Human Resource Administration (ASHHRA) Conference
- CUPA-HR Conference
- American Society of Association Executives Conference
- HR Southwest, and many other regional and local HR events
- Spinning Gold from Straw: Low-Cost Employee Retention and Motivation Tools
- “I Said it Was the Money…but I Lied”: The Real Reasons Why Employees Leave Organizations
- Compensation and Benefits Trends for the Coming Year
Michael is a recognized expert and speaker in compensation program design. He regularly presents on compensation and performance management strategies.
He has presented at:
- ASHHRA National Conference
- Many local ASHHRA chapters (including New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York State, and New York City)
- More than 10 SHRM chapters
- Other local HR and healthcare groups and conferences
Michael has also conducted several one-day seminars on the future of compensation program design that were sponsored by New York State SHRM.
- Creative HR Programs that Span Generations
- The “CAR” Methodology for the Retention of High Performing Employees
- Clinical Career Paths that Work
For more information on having Jennifer or Michael speak at your next conference or meeting, contact Jennifer Loftus at 212-792-8885 or by sending us an email.