The Flare® Talent Management Suite provides you with easy-to-use web-based templates for managing your employees’ needs throughout the entire employment lifecycle.
Use one or all of these Flare® modules to customize your talent management process:
Quickly create, edit and keep job descriptions up-to-date. This module makes it easy to:
- Design online job description templates.
- Enable authorized staff to automate job description updates and recommend changes to job descriptions.
- Reserve final job description updates and approvals for HR.
- Explore job duty implications on Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) classification.
Be confident in your pay grades’ reflection of internal equity. This tool allows you to:
- Link job description content to your custom job evaluation point factor system.
- Determine position placement in your pay grade structure based on job evaluation points.
Be confident in your payroll expenditure estimates. This tool allows you to:
- Accurately estimate your organization’s payroll costs by month or payroll period.
- Model your payroll expenditures for the next 12 months.
- Account for overtime, temporary positions, new hires, and reductions in force.
Update employee job titles, departments, and reporting relationships easily using drag and drop technology. Prepare clear visual presentations of organizational, divisional, and department reporting relationships in PDF format.
Save time, improve accuracy, and eliminate frustration by taking your organization’s performance reviews online. With this module:
- Update appraisal forms at any time.
- Pre-populate employees’ appraisals with job description information and desired demographics.
- Know that all required fields are completed thanks to embedded validations.
- Have instant, accurate scoring.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing each review has passed the Flare® legal checker.
Other features include:
- HR approvals
- Summary reports
- Second-line manager approvals
- Electronic or traditional paper signatures
Determine merit-based pay increases quickly, efficiently and accurately. The module:
- Helps you meet your merit increase budget every time.
- Provides you with reports for senior management.
- Calculates pay increases as a percent of base pay, lump sum, or a combination of both.
- Can tie factors such as position in range (compa ratio) and performance appraisal score into the pay increase process.
Easily calculate incentive-based pay and sales commissions with this module. Track your organization’s sales for each employee and location. Export detailed reports for senior management.
Make work fun! Award points, badges, and trophies to employees for the completion of assigned tasks and activities. Redeem points for prizes that increase healthy competition and employee engagement.
Develop customized exit interview questionnaire(s) to learn why employees leave your organization. Use our module’s third-party data for external benchmarking. Create reports for the entire organization … or take a closer look at individual departments or managers.
Organize tracking of employee development and make better promotion decisions. With this module, you can:
- List recommended primary and secondary competencies and developmental activities required for an employee to be eligible for promotion.
- See participating employees, as well as their mentors and targeted growth position(s).
- Search within your organization to find an employee who fits a position.
- Identify employees who are ready for advancement.
- Generate summary reports for HR’s review and use in administering the program.
Help employees appreciate the amount of their total rewards. Employees receive secure access to see their personal salary, variable compensation, and benefit cost and value information—in real-time.
Request a Flare® Demo