The Flare® Talent Management Suite provides you with easy-to-use web-based templates for managing your employees’ needs throughout the entire employment lifecycle.
Use one or all of these Flare® modules to customize your talent management process:
- Design online job description templates.
- Enable authorized staff to automate job description updates and recommend changes to job descriptions.
- Reserve final job description updates and approvals for HR.
- Explore job duty implications on Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) classification.
- Link job description content to your custom job evaluation point factor system.
- Determine position placement in your pay grade structure based on job evaluation points.
- Accurately estimate your organization’s payroll costs by month or payroll period.
- Model your payroll expenditures for the next 12 months.
- Account for overtime, temporary positions, new hires, and reductions in force.
- Update appraisal forms at any time.
- Pre-populate employees’ appraisals with job description information and desired demographics.
- Know that all required fields are completed thanks to embedded validations.
- Have instant, accurate scoring.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing each review has passed the Flare® legal checker.
Other features include:
- HR approvals
- Summary reports
- Second-line manager approvals
- Electronic or traditional paper signatures
- Helps you meet your merit increase budget every time.
- Provides you with reports for senior management.
- Calculates pay increases as a percent of base pay, lump sum, or a combination of both.
- Can tie factors such as position in range (compa ratio) and performance appraisal score into the pay increase process.
- List recommended primary and secondary competencies and developmental activities required for an employee to be eligible for promotion.
- See participating employees, as well as their mentors and targeted growth position(s).
- Search within your organization to find an employee who fits a position.
- Identify employees who are ready for advancement.
- Generate summary reports for HR’s review and use in administering the program.
Request a Flare® Demo
**Data processing repositories where my data may reside include but are not limited to:
• Document Management System
• Email System
• Disaster Recovery Repositories
• Contact Management System
• Invoicing System
• Electronically Stored Information Platforms
• Phone System
• Calendaring Systems