Are you looking for a top-notch presenter for your human resource meeting? Astron Solutions' Jennifer Loftus and Michael Maciekowich present highly rated sessions on a variety of compensation and employee retention issues, and are available to share their extensive human resource knowledge with your organization.
Our most popular presentations and topics include:
- Compensation and benefits trends for the coming year
- "A+B+C=Wow! Using Total Rewards to Your Strategic Advantage"
- "Why Do I Stay Here?"
- "Spinning Gold from Straw": Low-Cost Employee Retention and Motivation Tools
- "I Said it Was the Money...but I Lied": the real reasons why employees leave organizations
- "So Why Should I Work for You?": Developing competitive total compensation packages in smaller organizations
- "Creative HR Programs that Span Generations"
- "Clinical Career Paths that Work"
- Using incentives in the non-profit world
- Motivating employees in stressful work environments
- Career pathing programs that provide solutions to advancement, compensation, and staffing issues
- "SMART: Strategic Management Assessment Review Tool"
- "The 'CAR' Methodology for the Retention of High Performing Employees"
About Jennifer and Michael:
Jennifer Loftus, MBA, SPHR-CA, GPHR, CCP, CBP, GRP, National Director, is a sought-after speaker on topics regarding employee retention strategies, labor market trends, and human resource automation. She has appeared on Cold Pizza, ESPN2's morning show, CBS2 News, New York City's CBS affiliate, BusinessWeek TV: Money Talk, a nationally syndicated program on ABC, and WNET, New York City's PBS affiliate, on The Employment Channel. Jennifer has presented at the national SHRM, SHRM Staffing Management, ASHHRA, CUPA-HR, and Non-Profit HR Solutions conferences. She has presented to other regional and local HR groups including but not limited to HR Southwest, Association of Healthcare Human Resource Administrators (AHHRA - NYC), Texas State Human Resource Association, Acadiana Society for Human Resource Management, Central New York Society for Human Resource Management, the Business Council of New York State, HR/NY, PANO, and New York City Cultural Institutions Group.
Michael Maciekowich, National Director, is a sought-after speaker in compensation program design. He is a regular speaker for the national conference of the American Society of Healthcare Human Resource Administration (ASHHRA) regarding healthcare compensation and performance management strategies. In addition, he has presented to local ASHHRA chapters including those in New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York State, and New York City. Michael has presented to numerous Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) organizations including Central New York SHRM, Mohawk Valley SHRM, Acadiana SHRM, Niagara Mohawk SHRM, Northwest Indiana SHRM, Capital District SHRM, Mid-Hudson SHRM, Southwest SHRM, the Glens Falls Personnel Association, and Space Coast SHRM. He has also presented to HR Stars (Atlanta), Blackhawk Human Resource Association, IHA Human Resource Conference, Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS), and Massachusetts Hospital Association's Annual Labor Forum. In addition, Michael has also conducted several one-day seminars on the future of compensation program design, sponsored by the New York State Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
Astron Solutions has helped hundreds of organizations realize their human resource goals and successfully move forward toward a bright future.
For more information on having Jennifer or Michael speak at your next tradeshow, conference or meeting, please contact Jennifer Loftus at 212-792-8885, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!